Call for abstracts, deadline 4 November, 2013
Enter your abstract submission here!
The Scientific Programme Committee welcomes the submission of abstracts for oral presentation and poster sessions. See also Instructions for presenters.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the abstract book given to all participants.
- Abstracts should be submitted no later than 4 November 2013.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of your submission will be sent within 24 hours to the e-mail address stated under section “Corresponding details”.
- Notification on acceptance of the abstracts will be e-mailed to the corresponding author in mid November 2013.
- The corresponding author will receive all information concerning the abstract. The corresponding author is responsible for informing the co-authors of the status of the abstract.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Maximum ~250 words (2200 characters including spaces but excluding title and author details).
- One topic/session that best describes the abstract should be indicated upon submission. For an overview of topics/sessions, please click here.
- It is the author’s responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author.